It's Thursday which means that tomorrow is Friday, and I am very thankful for that. There is so much to be thankful for, and this list is just a summary of things that I'm grateful for.
1. David letting me know that he loves me "way way way more" than when he married me. Ephesians 5:25
2. A new silverware holder for the dishwasher. Proverbs 31:27
3. That special email he sent me. Ephesians 5:2
4. A text from a friend requesting prayer. Galatians 6:2
5. New pillows. Philippians 4:19
6. I mention if I get that chair I might recover it and David says, "yeah, it's kinda ugly". Ephesians 4:15
7. Fall weather. Genesis 1:14
8. A busy schedule. Ecclesiastes 4:9
9. The book of Philippians (all of it).
10. Hope. Jeremiah 29:11
Best of all, we have Shawn this weekend!
Yolanda, the McLean Queen