Saturday, August 25, 2012

Too blessed not to!

Here it is, the first blog post!  I have tossed the idea of blogging around for a while, so when my friend, Kellie, said she was jumping in - well I jumped too.  I plan on writing about life, maybe a little about health and fitness goals, a lot about God's grace, and you are sure to hear a lot about my husband and son.  My main hope is that everything I write will be pleasing to God according to Psalm 19:14.  I also hope that I can make someone laugh, maybe change someone's perspective.  I can't possibly detail every way that God has transformed my life, but I'll take you on the journey from here forward. 

At this very moment I am typing this in bed.  Shawn is laying beside me, as close as he can be without laying on me.  DD is curled up on the other side of me.  David had to work at 7:00, and I made him breakfast before he left.  I don't know if that's a newlywed thing, but I like to think that I'll still be doing that ten years from now.  This morning I feel complete.  Shawn and I have plans to spend the day together and we will both be watching the clock for Big Daddy to come home.  

Ya'll have a blessed day!!

Yolanda, the McLean Queen

And whatever you do in word or deed, 
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, 
giving thanks to God the Father through Him.  
                                              Colossians 3:17

1 comment:

  1. Yo, I will be tuned in to the McLean Queen on a regular. Get it, Girl!

    ReplyDelete